Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wisdom

Everybody likes a kidder but nobody loans him money.
- Arthur Miller

To turn $100 into $110 is work. To turn $100 million into $110
million is inevitable.
- Edgar Bronfman

Never go to bed mad - Stay up and fight.
- Phyllis Diller

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere,
diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedies.
- Groucho Marx

Vote for the man who promises the least; he'll be the least disappointing.
- Bernard Baruch

I have had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it.
- Groucho Marx

I'm Jewish. I don't work out. If God had wanted us to bend over, He
would have put diamonds on the floor.
- Joan Rivers

As long as the world is turning and spinning, we're gonna be dizzy
and we're gonna make mistakes.
- Mel Brooks

Ninety percent of the politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation.
- Henry A. Kissinger

A committee is a group that keeps minutes and loses hours.
- Milton Berle

Give me golf clubs, fresh air and a beautiful partner, and you can
keep the clubs and the fresh air.
- Jack Benny

I don't deserve this award, but I have arthritis and I don't deserve
that either.
- Jack Benny

Remember-you can't beam through a force field. So, don't try it.
- William Shatner

We have to believe in free-will. We've got no choice.
- Isaac Bashevis Singer

No comments: