Eight Rules Of Judaism Not Handed Down By Moses
1. Never leave a restaurant empty-handed.
2. Spring ahead, fall back, winter in Miami Beach.
3. Without Jewish mothers, who would need therapy?
4. Before you read the menu, read the prices.
5. No meal is complete without leftovers.
6. If you have to ask the price, you can't afford it. But if you
can afford it, make sure to tell everybody what you paid.
7. The only thing more important than a good education is a
good parking spot at the mall.
8. Laugh now, but one day you'll be driving a big Cadillac and
eating dinner at four in the afternoon!