Sunday, October 12, 2008

Jewish Country Hits

Jewish Country Hits


* For You I Should Be Singing?
* Honkey Tonk Nights On The Golden Heighlo
* I Was One Of The Chosen People "Til She Chose Somebody Else
* Stand By Your Merch
* I'm Crying In The Manischewitz
* The Shikoas Gonna Hit The Fan!
* Four Thousand Years Of Sufferin' And I Had To Go And Marry You
* All Right, All Ready Enough With The Infidelity
* Eighteen Wheels And A Dozen Latkes
* You've Been Talkin' Hebrew In Your Sleep Since The Rabbi's Come To Town
* You Picked A Fine Time To Leave Me Schiemiell
* Yippee Ko Yi Oy!
* Momma's Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys When They Could Have Easily Taken Over The Family Business That My Very Own Grandfather Broke His Neck To Start And My Own Father Sweated And Toiled Over For Years Which Apparently Doesn't Mean Anything To You Now That You're Turning Your Back On Such A Gift You Ungrateful Schmuck

No comments: